COATESVILLE SETTLERS HALL
A small rural town only 30 minutes from central Auckland, Coatesville is home to our quaint community hall. Our hall was built as the Coatesville Settlers Hall in 1926. It has served the community well over the last 90 years. Since the relocation and refurbishment of the Coatesville Hall in 2002, and with the dramatic improvements to the surrounds including landscaping and addition of extensive decking, use of the hall has steadily increased.
The hall is now a very popular location for weddings and other functions and is booked very intensively throughout the year.
The hall is regularly used by Coatesville locals including:
Coatesville Garden Club
Coatesville Womens Institute (CWI)
Coatesville Classic – 1/2 Marathon
Coatesville Residents and Ratepayers Association
The reserve is regulary used by the Coatesville Pony Club for their weekly rallies (during summer months) and for specific events organised through the Waitemata & District Pony Clubs, and of course the Coatesville Market is on the first Sunday of every month except January.
- Dining layout: 140
- Theatre – sitting and/or standing: 200
Heating – Ceiling Heaters & Fans
Tables and chairs available – 20 Trestle tables (2.4 mtr / 75cm) and approx 120 chairs
- 2 x Fridge, 1 x small Chest Freezer
- Hot water urn
- 2 x Oven
- Stainless steel bench tops
- 5 x Rubbish Bins
- Outdoor sink