INFORMATION & PEOPLE WE LOVE
The Little Caravan
The Little Caravan was lovingly hand crafted and designed to be able to serve drinks from wherever your dream party venue may be. There aren’t many locations that she won’t go!
The beautiful interiors are simple and clean, allowing TLC to slot into any setting. Whether it’s fairy lights and flowers, or wine barrels and rambling ivy, we love styling TLC to fit your individual theme or location.
From gardens to farms (and even cliff tops), you can now plan your dream function anywhere, knowing you can have a fully stocked bar on site . . . and it will look utterly adorable, too.
There’s something truly magical about the collection of details that pulls an event together and to be trusted with that special occasion is incredibly gratifying. Envy Events came from a need to create and was built on absolute passion and love, with every day that passion only grows. I can honestly say that there is nowhere else I’d rather be. I still immerse myself in every event as though it’s the first, I still stand back in awe with what we have created and I still feel that heart bursting pride when you call and tell me that it couldn’t have been more perfect.
We are a small boutique team and our service reflects that. We recognise that each event is unique and take pride in providing a service that is completely personalised. We don’t do “cookie cutter” here and our aim is always to exceed expectations, we can proudly say that we have accomplished that so far.
I hope you enjoy looking through the work my team and I have created and I would love to hear from you to personally discuss your special event.
Country Blooms Florist
Bev Kruse specializes in Floral and Wedding Designs offering highly recommended wedding flowers and elegant floral arrangements for all occassions..Birthdays, Valentine, Mothers Day or any day you want to spoil yourself with flowers.
Ph: 09-412-6342 or Mob: 0272854197 | email: email@example.com
Completely Covered Live Band
Completely covered is a four piece covers band based in Auckland. If you need to hire a band in Auckland for your next event, you’ve come to the right place! We’re your party entertainment central.
We have a strong set list that spans a wide range of eras, and can be crafted to suit the mood of your event.
We bring all of our own sound, lighting and atmosphere so all you need to do is provide the venue, guests and the dance moves, we’ll do the rest!
Good, reliable wedding bands are hard to find. Don’t worry – we’re a responsible bunch of middle aged dads, so will turn up on time, set up and pack down, and behave and act professionally at all times (it’s what we’d expect our kids to do!).
Sweet As Crêpes
Began in 2007 when an ambitious twelve-year-old girl called Annabel Shepherd set up a stall at the very first Coatesville Market North of Auckland. The name was a play on words incorporating Annie’s own initials.
The single crêpe maker and a queue each week soon grew and multiplied into a small family business.
We specialize in making fresh French crêpes on the spot. Over the years, traditional flavours such as fresh lemon juice and sugar, apple and cinnamon and butter and sugar have been complemented by favourites such as salted caramel, Nutella and banana and berries and cream— giving our offering a distinctly Kiwi twist.
Some people enjoy just watching us; most cannot resist having a taste! We now have a huge following of local crêpe-lovers who seek us out, loyalty cards in hand, to get their crêpe “fix” wherever we are.
A delicious range of sweet and savoury toppings is on offer and we pride ourselves in using the best and freshest ingredients we can find—preferably sourced locally.
We also have several gluten-free options and love creating limited editions for special occasions, themed events and weddings.
From small beginnings, markets, school fairs and family gatherings, we have become the local experts in this field and have now grown into an established business with events each week in Auckland and on the North Shore.
La Lumiere adds value and beauty to any event or occasion, with the latest low-energy lighting technologies, stunning bespoke designs, and friendly individualised service.
The Slow Water Band
If you’re looking for a quality, stand-out entertainment event The Slow Water Band – playing a range of Irish and Scottish music – tops the bill!
Combining the sounds of harp, guitar, fiddle, whistles, flute, bass, bodhran, and vocals, we bring unforgettable music – with a touch of Celtic magic.
The Slow Water Band is the only six-piece playing Celtic music in New Zealand. Listen, sing-along, dance, or tap your feet; this is entertainment at its varied best!
We love to play house concerts, parties, lawn events, weddings, vineyards, sports clubs, and RSAs.
Visit our Facebook page for a sneak peek:
Contact: Ruth Wagstaff for more details and bookings
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR ‘phone: 0274 836 234
Vege Bang Bang – Food Truck
We’re a 100% vegan food truck serving up the goods at markets, festivals and private events!
We are a little food truck with a big heart!
Here at Vege Bang Bang we’re passionate about delivering healthy, tasty, fresh and seasonal vegetarian and vegan food that everyone can enjoy!
AIRBNB has a number of Coatesville Homes for rent.
Luxury B & B , separate wing accommodation, 3 bedrooms on 2.5 landscaped grounds with swimming pool & spa. Great corporate events, special occasions & wedding packages.
Coatesville Lavender Hill
11 Beacon Rd, Coatesville, RD3, Albany
Totally separate from family home; 4 Double/Twin bedrooms each with en suite bathroom, A-rated kitchen and 2 lounges; Separate Conference Room; swimming and spa pools. Specialising in pre-wedding bridal preparation and accommodation.
Hu’s Art Farm
45 Croft Lane, Coatesville
Luxury modern barn style accommodation overlooking the Riverhead Forest. Upstairs are 6 bedrooms/4 bathrooms. Spacious kitchen and open plan lounge/dining that opens to a large deck. Downstairs bar area and seperate galley space. Lovely ponds for photography.
1156 Riverhead-Coateville Hwy
Beautiful luxury accommodation in this stunning 4 bedroom home with pool and BBQ Area under a lighted gazebo.
Perfect for that getaway to the country, only 30 min drive from Auckland the local area showcases great wineries, local cafes, great fresh produce, the Halletu Brewery and the Historic Riverhead pub.
Only 15 mins drive to Murawi Beach, a stunning black sand beach, with views of the pacific ocean.
Please contact the property directly to book your stay and receive 10% off your booking.
Ph: 09-412-6342 or Mob: 0272854197 | email: email@example.com
Hireage is of the hall building only, not exclusive use of the Village Green or the rest of the Coatesville Reserve as this is an open public area.
DEPOSIT/Booking fee $100 is required at the time of booking .Please note this deposit/booking fee is non refundable. For internet banking the account is 12 3046 0233401 00
Please state your surname & date of function in the reference fields.
BOND $500.00 -$1000- Payable with the rental fee balance 1 calendar month prior to event. The BOND also covers the AED (Advanced Emergency Defibrillator). When used the battery & pads have to be replaced at the recipient’s cost. (the provision of the AED is via the kind donation of the local Coatesville Community).
The full Bond will be refunded promptly by the Coatesville Hall bookings administrator if no costs/losses have been incurred by the Coatesville Hall Incorporated Society for damage to the premises and/or surrounding grounds or as a result of the negligence of the hirer or any of their members, guests etc. and if no additional cleaning is required. The hall committee reserves the right to decline the use of the Hall/Centre, or increase the amount of the Bond required.
1. SPECIAL LICENCE – Any selling of liquor requires a special Licence from the Auckland Council’s Licencing Department. This special licence must be applied for at least fifteen days prior to the event and a copy of the license produced when picking up the hall key. A copy of the application can be downloaded from www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz
2. EVENING FUNCTIONS TO END BY MIDNIGHT AND PREMISES TO BE VACATED BY 1.00 A.M. No loitering or disturbance should take place outside the hall during or after the function. The NZ Police have the right to enter the premises and close the function if the behaviour has reached unacceptable levels. There are houses close by so we ask that consideration be shown regarding noise. NO loud noises from the actual hall after 11pm. No Amplified music directly onto the Village Green after 6pm.
3. SECURITY In the event of a problem arising with the security of the building contact Armitage Ltd, Ph (09) 476 0936 or the custodian or the council on Ph. 301 01 01
4. Keep Fire Exits clear at all times.
No hay or straw bales are permitted either in the hall or outside under the roof eaves.
5. Ensure that the NO SMOKING policy in the entire complex is complied with, including candles, indoor fireworks (including sparklers) or any form of naked flame which may trigger the smoke detectors/alarm. LED smokeless candles are an alternative .
6. Bottles and glasses are not to be taken onto the Coatesville Reserve grassed areas.
7. FIREWORKS: The lighting of fireworks is strictly forbidden. The use of fireworks in or around the hall or on any part of the Coatesville Reserve will result in immediate forfeiture of the bond. Floating night candle balloons are also banned.
8. No fires are permitted outside the Hall or on any part of the Coatesville Reserve.
9. Ensure you have read the notices regarding cleaning substances and the maintenance and protection of the waste water system (copies in hall).
10. Vehicle access to hall is only via bridleway to the left of hall. Bollards may be removed so that vehicles can drive close to the rear external kitchen door. No parking on pavers or aggregate. Vehicles are not to be left on the bridleway during daylight hours. Replace bollards.
11. Ensure compliance with NO ANIMALS policy in the hall. (except for Seeing Eye Dogs)
12. Obtain prior approval if you intend to use dry ice at the function as this will set off smoke detectors. Ensure no stickers, signs or decorations are attached to the walls, windows or fittings in any manner i.e. no staples, drawing pins, nails, spray paint, Command 3M attachments etc & use no substance that will remove paint/damage plaster. Only use decoration load baring hooks provided. – Please ensure family & friends helping are aware of this
13. Please ask the custodian to give you copy of “Known Damage to hall”
14. If a Barbecue is used ensure deck, walls and concrete are protected from splatter. Removal of oil & fat staining is expensive & comes out of the BOND.
15. Trestle tables for use INSIDE the hall and on the DECK only. (Quantity 20)
16. Allow access to the Hall at all times by an authorised representative of the Auckland Council or the Coatesville Settlers Hall Committee.
17. Understand that should any expenses be incurred by the hall committee due to non-fulfilment of any conditions, that the cost will be deducted from the bond and/or the costs born in total by the Hirer/s.
18. As a condition of the hiring of the Coatesville Hall, the Hirer/s agree to be appointed and act as the Fire Warden pursuant to the Fire Safety and Evacuation of Buildings Regulation 1992. The Hirer/s further acknowledge that they have been supplied with a copy of the Warden’s duties (attached) and understand the actions required of them in the event of a fire.
19. The Hall is to be vacated AND cleaned by the finish time agreed to. Where prior agreement has been obtained, cleaning may sometimes take place by 10.00 a.m. the following day. (this all depends on what other bookings the hall has). A cleaning fee will be deducted from the bond if deemed necessary by the custodian or hall committee.
20. Leave the hired area in a clean and tidy condition (floor swept and mopped, benches wiped etc. bathrooms cleaned, rubbish removed – use only hall provided cleaning products). Use “kitchen” mop & bucket in kitchen only to avoid contamination.
21. Re-store all furniture to its correct place, i.e. trestles, chairs etc.
Trestles tables to be stacked, top to top side, underneath to underneath side to avoid damage to table tops.
22. Remove all rubbish including broken glass, including any in the roadside, parking, deck, garden or village green area. All rubbish must be removed from the premises by the Hirer. (do not leave for the cleaner as this is not her responsibility).
23. Undertake to make good any damage or loss to Hall property or equipment that is attributable to members, supporters or invited guests during the specified period of hire. Any damage caused to the hall or its equipment will be repaired or replaced by tradesman of the hall committee’s choosing and the cost deducted from the Bond. Please ensure you sight the “known .damage report” so there is no disagreement about any damage that might occur during your hireage period|
24. Take full responsibility for the storage, protection and insurance of own equipment and property while it is within the complex.
25. Collect and return the keys and the User’s Checklist as arranged
25. Band instruments (please ensure protective covering over wooden floors)
26. Lawn mowing. The council tries to mow on an eight day rotation schedule, although Public Holidays can make this longer over Christmas/New Year.
27. Port-a-loos. If you are arranging these please ensure you give the custodian the name
of the company & the contact number in case of an emergency.
28. Rental equipment, catering supplies, port-a-loo collections.
Check with the custodian when collection would be possible as there are other hall
users to consider. Most occur on Monday mornings after 11am (not before due to a
regular Monday morning booking in the hall).
29. Lightbulbs. A large number are now LEDs and we have 3 year warranty on the bulbs. Should one fail please leave in the kitchen with a note on it. If we find light bulbs missing at your post your function check you will be charged for any missing LED bulbs and the cost deducted from your BOND..
30.. AED (Advanced Emergency Defibrillator). This is provided for Emergency Use only.
If used we request the recipient’s details be given to the custodian. No BOND will
be repaid until the cost of an AED replacement battery & pad set is paid to the Coatesville Hall and Reserve Advisory Committee.
Please be aware that the breach of any of the above conditions may result in the access to the hall being stopped by the custodian or any member of the hall committee at any time.
Health and Safety
Hirers must avoid any activity which places themselves, their guests or other attendees at risk of injury to themselves or others. In the event of the Hirer/s becoming aware of any hazardous situation associated with the building then such hazards must be isolated and the matter reported to the Advisory Committee.
Please note that the Hall is operated by a volunteer committee. Your assistance in maintaining our community facility in a clean and tidy condition is much appreciated.
- Dining layout: 160
- Theatre – sitting and/or standing: 200
Tables and chairs available
- Hot water zip or urn
- Wheelchair friendly
- Kitchen available